This section assumes that the site is configured using the 3rd party CKEditor in order to provide WYSIWYG capabilities.
Your website will likely have lots of the default types of content like:
- Basic Page
- Blog Entry
For the purposes of this illustratoin, we'll assume you want to post a new Article to your website; however the process is very similar regardless of which type you're adding.
To add an Article to your website:
- Click on the ‘Add Content’ link in your administration menu and click ‘Article’.
- You will now be taken to the ‘Create Article’ page where you can edit your new article:
- Begin by giving the new item a Title.
- Enter tags or select the vocabulary (or ‘Topic’ in this case) as it applies to your article.
- Enter the content of the article into the Body field.
- Click ‘Save’ when done.